Saturday, June 11th, 2022:
- Garage Tours: Meet at Nick’s Hamburger Shop on Main Street. Leave at 8:30 AM to tour some of the Brookings area car and motorcycle enthusiasts’ garages filled with vehicles and memorabilia.
- Show-N-Shine: The 300 block of 5th Street west of the Nick’s Hamburger Shop corner will be closed down for people to park their vehicles. This will run from 11 AM to 6 PM.
- Poker Run: Register downtown during the day from 11 AM to 3 PM. It will leave around 3 PM from the corner of Main Avenue and 5th Street by Nick’s Hamburger Shop. The drawing will be at 6:30 PM at Wooden Legs Brewing Company at 309 5th Cost is $10 per hand. Proceeds benefit Special Olympics South Dakota.
Sunday, June 12th, 2022:
- Attend the 29th Anniversary of the Annual Brookings Car Show on Sunday on the east side of Pioneer Park by the band shell.
- The FREE car show will be setup as a Show-N-Shine event like it was last year.
- Sign in/Parking/Set up: 9:00 to 11:30 AM (enter at east end of Pioneer Park)
- Car Show: 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM in the park. Tunes and food vendors on site. We have T-shirts available this year. All sizes are $15. For T-shirts, contact Mark at 605-690-8379.
- There is no need to preregister. Just please come on out to the park on the day of the car show and enjoy being around other car, truck, and motorcycle enthusiasts.